Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Childhood




He was born at 1450 at Portugal and died at 1500 in the sea. We only know where he went to high school. He went to Blue Valley High School. Dias father was part of a Portuguese court. That's why he went to a very good high school.
Early Life
We know he went to college. But we don't know where. We are sure he went to a very good college because of the position of his father. He was a Portuguese explorer who led the first European expedition to round the cape of good hope. We don't know much about Dias early life. His supposed descends of prince Henry navigators is unproved, and his rank was the comparatively modest one of the royal household. The name Dias de Novais does not appear in documents, but we think some Dias was governor of Angola in 1571.(Meaning a parient from Dias was governor).

Dias Trips

In 1481 it accompanies the navigator Diogo de Azambuja in an expedition towards the Gold Coast. Shortly after it is assigned horseman of the Court, superintendent of the real warehouses and masterful sailboat of the ship military São Cristóvão.In 1486, King Juan II of Portugal asked for Dias so that he crossed Africa by the south and to find the country of the mythical Christian king Lends Juan, of who had the very recent news of João Alfonso gives Aveiro and the king wished to establish friendly relations with this kingdom.

18 comments:

Melanie R said...

thanks really helped me on my project

Unknown said...

This isn't as accurate as I thought it would be. I don't need the schools he went to but what interested him in exploration?

Anonymous said...

Isn't it spelled Bartolomeo or Bartholemew?

Pink Conner said...

Wow, this gave me REALLY good information on my project! I can't believe that he only lived 49 years. Wait, was he born in 1450 or 1451?




From, Pink Conner

Pink Conner said...

Wow, this gave me REALLY good information on my project! I can't believe that he only lived 49 years. Wait, was he born in 1450 or 1451?




From, Pink Conner

Anonymous said...

I think this is partfully helpful. Sadly, i already know this stuff ☺

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wow this really helped me on my research report! :) thanks!

Anonymous said...

thanks this helped a lot

Unknown said...

He did not go to Blue Valley High School

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

thank u that help me on my project.
thank u very much maybe I will come back on this page next time I have a project like this and once again thank u thank u thank u

DanAndPhilPhanGirl said...

Thanks bro helped a ton (not really)

Anonymous said...

Did they really have high school and college in the 1400's?? I think it's fake. LIES I TELL YOU LIES!!!

Anonymous said...

Fake info.

Anonymous said...

not enoth info

Unknown said...

blue river high school was founded in the 1950s. Unless Bartolomeu rose form the dead to go to school then this is wrong. I looked every where there is nothing that indicates that he went there.

Unknown said...

This helped me on my report a lot thank you.